Saturday, December 22, 2012

12 Days of Christmas Traditions I Love: Day 9 Stockings

I have to say that stockings are one of my favorite traditions of our Christmas celebration. I don't know what it is, but there is just something about the simplicity of the surprises inside. To me, it is just as fun to get the little hand lotions, socks, candies and other small items inside my stocking as it is to get the big things, and I have just as much fun or more shopping for stocking stuffers than the bigger gifts!

In my family growing up we got our Christmas morning surprise and opened all of our gifts on Christmas morning. We got to open stockings, however, on Christmas Even night before candlelight service. It made Christmas Eve night even more special and our stocking gifts did not get overshadowed by the larger gifts.


Stocking suffer ideas:

chapstick
cologne
hotwheels
socks
underwear
candy
miniature action figures
flashlight
hand sanitizer
gloves
body wash
perfume
chapstick/makeup
lotion
socks
underwear
gloves
hair accessories
jewelry
body wash
nail polish
cards or handheld games
key chain

Hope you and yours are having a wonderful Christmas holiday!!

No comments:

Post a Comment