Tomorrow is my birthday, and I turn 30! I do not find it awful, just weird to think I am that old already! I have seen many clever things posted by people on their 30th birthdays, but I have decided to make a top 30 things in life list to share with you today!
1. My beautiful babies
2. My amazing husband
3. Finding salvation and love through Christ Jesus
4. My mom
5. Having and being a sister
8. Reading a good book
9. Watching the sunset
10. Sitting by the ocean
Best Lessons I've learned
11. "You can only eat a pizza one bite at a time" - Mom
12. "Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind." - Dr. Seuss
13. You can't do anything if you don't try.
14. It's easier to do things right the first time.
15. You never know what a kid is going to do, so be ready all the time!
19. The Lion King
Best Things To Read
21. Little Women
22. Where The Wild Things Are
24. Edgar Allen Poe
26. Mamas and the Papas
Things to Never Forget About My Childhood
28. Neon-colored push-down socks
29. Good-luck Trolls
30. Rainbow Bright
Hope you have an amazing day, making memories for your next 30 years, whatever that mark may be!