Saturday, July 7, 2012

Happy Birthday, Princess!

Today is my daughter's birthday. She is turning six years old! I am so proud of her. She is beautiful, inside and out. On her birthday, I always find myself faced with these questions:

1) Does she have any idea how much I love her?

2) Am I training her (especially by example) to be a godly woman?

I am not sure if these are typical questions, but they are always mine! So as I get ready to go off and decorate a table, pick up a cake and love on a very beautiful girl, I want to leave you with a little encouragement, Mom.

You are doing a great job! If you are loving God with everything that you are and you are selflessly living in order to raise your girl and teach her to obey God, then you are doing everything right, dear friend! Mistakes are just good opportunities to teach her how to handle life. Face everything with a loving, patient spirit and trust that God will mold her into exactly who he wants her to be!

2 comments:

  1. First, happy birthday to your little lady! I hope you had a wonderful time celebrating her.

    Second, you are such a wonderful encouragement to me!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! It is so good to know that! Thanks for reading!

      Delete