Wednesday, May 2, 2012

My Baby is 4

Today my baby boy is turning 4. It amazes me each time we cross a milestone how quickly time is going by! If you read my posts regularly, you have probably read it over an over again -- now is all we have! I am reminded of this during these times. It is going so quickly!

It seems like yesterday when I first held him in my arms...


And it will feel like tomorrow when he is graduating High School...

So here is a reminder today from a mom who is thinking about her babies growing up too fast - don't let those joy stealers in. Don't worry about all those things you have to do today. Don't focus on where you could be right now if things had gone differently. Don't focus so much on where you want to be in 10 years. Focus on right here, right now and cherish those memories. Store it all up in your heart, treasure them, just as the mother of our Lord gave us as an example...
But Mary treasured up all these things and pondered them in her heart. --Luke 2:19

No comments:

Post a Comment